Integrity-Affordable-Child Focused

Aspire Family Law

at aspire we have your best interests at heart

We firmly believe that realistic initial legal advice is in our clients best interests.  Direct and honest advice is centre to our practice ensuring just and equitable outcomes.

We can negotiate for you, complete all documents and appear for you in Court.

We always listen and give you the time you deserve. We utilise technology to keep our costs down, allowing us to pass on the savings.

Our core values are:

integrity – affordability – child focused outcomes

When children are involved we believe that only through child focused legal advice can parties hope to receive a just and equitable outcome.

Our mission at Aspire Family Law is to assist client’s in preventing future disputes, getting results that are just and equitable, and to resolve parenting and property matters as quickly and cost effectively as possible.

Jacqueline Stassen 

Principal Aspire Family Law

Aspire Family Law can help you to navigate difficult waters

Family Court Judges make all decisions relating to children based on what is in the best interests of the child.

Once parents enter the Family Court system, it can be surprising that they no longer have absolute control over important decisions related to the care and welfare of their children.

Contact Aspire family law today

Take back control


Consent orders- parenting plans


division of property-consent orders


Joint and Separate Applications

DV and Children's Court

Protection orders and children's court

Integrity-Affordable-Child Focused

Call Now Button